Botanicare Hydroguard Bacillus Root Inoculant, Quart
- Botanicare Hydroguard assists in the decomposition of organic matter in hydroponic gardening
- Contains bacillus, a natural bacterial root inoculant
- Helps convert organic matter into nutrients that may be absorbed directly by the roots of a plant
- Amplifies root mass and vigor
- Use every time you water during the growth cycle
- This product is good for 2 years AFTER the date on the bottle and it should be used within 6 months of opening. The date printed on units are in Julien format manufacture date.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
model number: GL56704078
Part Number: GL56704078
Details: ydroguard is back with a new, clean look and a more powerful, concentrated formula. Hydroguard's reformulation makes it even more effective than before. Its unique formula, available exclusively from Botanicare, contains an isolated form of Bacillus bacteria known as Bacillus amyloliquefaciens. This scientifically isolated bacterium was selected for its superior ability to amplify root mass and vigor, especially in hydroponic gardening, when compared with the more common and well known Bacillus subtilis species. These highly specialized rhizobacteria assist in the breakdown of organic materials, and may increase nutrient availability.
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 5.2 x 2.4 inches