Biostretch Tree Ties and Large Plant Tie. Environmentally Smart, Soft Green Stake Support (Thin, 26ft / 8M)
Biostretch Tree Ties and Large Plant Tie. Environmentally Smart, Soft Green Stake Support (Thin, 26ft / 8M)
Biostretch Tree Ties and Large Plant Tie. Environmentally Smart, Soft Green Stake Support (Thin, 26ft / 8M)
Biostretch Tree Ties and Large Plant Tie. Environmentally Smart, Soft Green Stake Support (Thin, 26ft / 8M)
Biostretch Tree Ties and Large Plant Tie. Environmentally Smart, Soft Green Stake Support (Thin, 26ft / 8M)
Biostretch Tree Ties and Large Plant Tie. Environmentally Smart, Soft Green Stake Support (Thin, 26ft / 8M)
Biostretch

Biostretch Tree Ties and Large Plant Tie. Environmentally Smart, Soft Green Stake Support (Thin, 26ft / 8M)

Regular price $4.99 Sale price $7.95

Brand: Biostretch

Color: Green

Features:

  • GROWS with your staked tree or plant. Biostretch's soft green garden tree ties Prevents damage caused by Ring Barking, Constriction, Girdling or Strangulation. Allows limited natural movement for stronger root systems
  • SOFT and STRETCHY, unlike rubber tree ties or garden wire Biostretch will expand with your plant as it grows, whilst still giving the necessary support without damaging the plant. Perfect choice of plant tie for Young trees
  • STRONG AND VERSATILE, will support young trees, and plants to tree stakes, tomato plant support systems, climbing plant supports, bamboo Canes or pole's
  • NATURALLY FALLS OFF, after supporting your plant for 18 to 24 months without causing any damage to your plant, the ties will break, fall to the ground and start to break down into the soil. Made with 95% natural material our products are some of the most environmentally friendly on the market. However, if you wish to keep a 100% organic garden or compost simply pick up the broken pieces and pop them in the bin
  • PROFESSIONALS FIRST CHOICE, and HAND FRIENDLY however young or old your hands are they will love Bio

model number: Thin

Part Number: KW1

Details: One of the most frustrating problems gardeners face is plant strangulation. This occurs when a plant or tree can no longer function properly because its literally strangled. When surrounded by wire, string or twine, the plant or tree will continue to grow outward around the supporting obstruction. This is often caused by the owner forgetting to adjust the support and the supporting material becoming embedded in all or part of the plant, cutting off its circulation of nutrients and water. If this situation is not remedied the plant will die. Biostretch is different to garden wire and twine. It does not kill the plants when they grow, it grows with them whilst still supporting the plant. After approximately 18 to 24 months the Bio will weaken, break and fall to the floor. The Bio is now exposed to light, moisture and microbes allowing 95% of the Biostretch to breaks down very easily into the soil. The remaining 5% (which equates to 0.04g per 30cm) will break down, all be it over a much longer period. However, if you wish to keep a 100% organic garden or compost simply pick up the broken ties and pop them in the bin. This formula, along with the use of no wire or PVC content and environmentally recyclable packaging makes BioStretch the first choice for sustainable gardening whilst gently looking after your plants. Biostretch, is ideal for all gardeners. Most common uses would include supporting peonies, perennials, tomato plants, runner beans and attaching to young staked plants and trees.

EAN: 5060544380070

Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 4.0 x 0.7 inches


More from this collection