Todd’s Seeds - Mung Bean Sprouting Seed - Mung Bean Seeds - Chinese Green Bean - 1 Pound Bulk Seeds
Brand: Todd's Seeds
- MUNG SPROUTING - Mung bean sprouting seeds are quite tasty and boast a hearty, meaty-like flavor. Mung Beans are nutritious and delicious! The sprouts grown from Mung Beans are incredibly rich in protein.
- MUNG BEANS - Mung beans are a cousin to the Adzuki Bean. Mung beans can be sprouted and used in stir fry, on salads or for raw-sprouted soups!
- FAST GROWING SEEDS - Todd’s Seeds mung sprouting seeds are always fresh! Seeds are hand packaged in the United States to ensure maximum freshness. Growing your own sprouts at home helps save money and time!
- LAB TESTED - Todd’s Seeds are lab tested for pathogens and to ensure the highest possible germination rates. Each bag of seeds is manually inspected.
- VITAMIN RICH - Mung Bean Sprouts contain vitamin content which is very similar to that of asparagus and some mushrooms. Mung beans are rich in Vitamin A. Todd’s Seeds mung bean sprouting seeds contain beneficial antioxidants.
Details: Mung Bean Sprouts are found most often in Chinese and Thai food dishes. Mung Beans are super tasty and boast a hearty, rich, meaty flavor! Sprouts grown from mung beans are incredibly rich in protein, calcium and phosphorous. Growing your own sprouts saves you money, time, and trips to the grocery store. Todd’s Seeds are lab tested to ensure maximum germination and manually inspected for freshness.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.0 x 1.8 inches